Friday, November 8, 2013

The Airplane

          In my opinion, the airplane is the best way to travel for me. First, an airplane is the fastest way to ride, so if I take an airplane, I arrive early. As the result, I can feel a lot of thing like food, culture, people, tourist resort and so on. Second, the airplane has many good services. For example, when I take an airplane, I can drink a lot of kinds of water, and I can eat on time.
Third, the airplane is comfortable. Usually If I take a vehicle or vessel or aircraft, I have to sleep in 30 minute, so I always worried about that. However when I take a airplane, I never worried about that. 
        The airplane also has some disadvantages. First, the airplane is very expensive. Second, the airplane schedule is very limited. Third, the airplane has big risk. For example if the airplane has accident, almost people die.


In contrast, I prefer by airplane because better than anything.

2 comments:

  1. Air travel in Canada is too expensive. Sometimes it's cheaper to fly to the USA than to another nearby Canadian city!

    Corrections:
    First, an airplane is the fastest way to ride, so if I take an airplane, I arrive early.

    For example, when I take an airplane, I can drink a lot of kinds of water, and I can eat on time.

    ReplyDelete