Sunday, November 3, 2013

crime

       Did you hear Seoul in Korea? Seoul is my hometown. Calgary is also very safe. Seoul is safer than Calgary. Seoul doesn't have any drug and gun. Seoul has many Police offices, If you call police, Police must come in 5 minute because when you stay anyplace in Seoul, the police office from you is within 15 minutes walking distance. Seoul has many CCTV cameras in alleys that look dangerous. So we can't find some crime in Seoul.
       Do you know what you can do to protect yourself from becoming a victim? I have some idea. If you are a man, you can't wear to expensive kinds of clothes. If you are a woman, don't wear to exposure kinds of clothes and don't go outside alone late time.

1 comment:

  1. When I visited Seoul, I felt that the city was quite safe. I wasn't worried walking around, even at night. I think the subway system was safe as well.

    Corrections:
    Seoul has many CCTV cameras in alleys that look dangerous.

    Do you know what you can do to protect yourself from becoming a victim?

    ReplyDelete