Sunday, November 24, 2013

Game


Do you know about Tekken?? Tekken was my favorite game. Tekken genre is fighting game and it is a video game. When I was a child, every day I played Tekken2 with my friends in an amusement hall at night. Every day I always practiced to Tekken2. When I practiced to Tekken, I spend a lot of money maybe around 500$, because I always lost to my friends, so I want to win. Finally I won, and then my friends and I finished the Tekken. When I went to Movie Theater with my friends 5 Month before, we saw the Tekken, and we played Tekken but now Tekken is totally different. Tekken is not Tekken 2 anymore Tekken2 after Tekken3, Tekken4, Tekken5, Tekken6, and now Tekken Revolution. Nowadays Tekken still popular some people. In Korea There is global championship about Tekken. The players of many countries participate in this championship. But now I prefer board games, because more comfortable and more easily.

3 comments:

  1. I think I should study this game. Maybe I will play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you like board games now - I think they're becoming more popular with people. It's harder to get addicted or spend a lot of money on board games!

    Corrections:
    Every day I always practiced Tekken 2.

    Finally I won, and then my friends and I finished Tekken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this game, but I haven't play it. Let's play this game together. lol

    ReplyDelete