Saturday, October 5, 2013

       
          In my opinion, Jejudo is the best place to live in korea. There are many reasons why i like this place. First of all, this place has many sea. Jejudo is the biggest island in Korea and Jejudo was made of the volcanic eruption in a past. Jejudo has a lot of the strange stone of the sharp, so when you swim, and when you enjoy a sunbath, you can feel more interesting. Second, Jejudo has a lot of beautiful place. Have you heard about Unesco World Heritage sites?World Heritage site??? The world natural place which Unesco World Heritage site selects. By the way, Jejudo was selected in that. Than was in 1. Finally, Jejudo has a lot of leisure sports, like a Hang gliding, sky diving , scuba diving, horse riding (Jejudo horse is the best in Korea) and so on. For all, these reasons why i regard Jejudo as the best place.

3 comments:

  1. Your page is in Korean...I'll show you how to change that to English. :)

    I've heard that Jeju Island is an amazing place to visit. I've been to Korea three times, but only to Pusan and Seoul. I found the Korean people very friendly and helpful, even though I don't speak any Korean!

    Corrections:
    First of all, this place is surrounded by the sea.

    Have you heard about Unesco World Heritage sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I wanna go Korean because I've never been to there and Korean is so close from Japan !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny this place sounds amazing!!! In Costa Rica are a similar place but is not a island. The name is Irazu volcano,

    I can go to Korea to visit this place and later you can go to Costa Rica to visit is!!!

    ReplyDelete