Sunday, October 20, 2013

$10 MILLION


             If I get $10 million, So nice...Hum...If I get $10 million, I never try to donation. I know this is a really bad think. But i don't want to donation. I want to go world tour with my family. I would like to invite the family to Canada. When I finish trip, I come back to Korea, I made three stores. First store sell Basketball shoes and has many Basketball shoes. Like a Jordan,Kobe, Le Bron and so on. Second store sell beer and has a lot of beer. like  Canada beer, Japan beer, Costa Rica beer, Venezuela beer, Saudi Arabia beer, China beer and so on. Finally store has many rooms like a hotel. So customer can use very cheap prize. and  I want to make the hotel as Korean.
This is my plan.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryo!!! You have a good and fun ideas.... Maybe when your stores are successful you want to make a small donation ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I like your idea about an international beer store! I can be one of your investors. :) I don't think I've ever had Korean beer though...what kind do you recommend?

    Corrections:
    I know this is a really bad opinion, but I don't want to donate anything.

    The first store will sell basketball shoes and have many varieties like Jordan, Kobe, Le Bron and so on.

    ReplyDelete